Remote Monitoring System (RMS)
Zass Telecom INNEXIV offers an advanced Machine to Machine (M2M) Remote Monitoring and Control Platform (RIM) for small and large businesses to provide a centralized or multi-tiered monitoring and management for remote sites to achieve real, actionable visibility. The offered platform is featured to collect, consolidate and analyze data across the remote sites, using smart sensors, intelligent modules, secure transport and communication systems, robust back-end systems and intuitively designed front-end software rapidly.
INNEXIV RIM is capable of monitoring and managing a comprehensive, wide-range of power related issues across remote sites. The Platform can provide effective visibility and management of non-core passive power infrastructure systems such as; diesel fuel (quality, usage, refill), ATS contactors, AMF, Commercial or Grid power, DC power systems (Solar/Rectifiers /Batteries), Inverters/UPS system/ back-up Generators (multiple), hybrid power sources (solar, wind), site Access control with further insight on fuel pilferage, key environmental parameters along with active systems and more.
RIM is currently installed in over 2,000 remote telecom sites in Bangladesh in what we refer to as a ”CEO to Sensor” deployment.
- Single IoT Gateway on-site based design which communicates with all RMS modules on site through IoT communication and locally collects, store and process the data.
- Each Monitoring modules sends data wirelessly to the on-site Gateway
- Gateway have Dual 4G SIM slots + Ethernet port for backhaul communication
- Gateway stores the data locally in case of no communication on both SIMs on both packet and SMS connection and as soon as the connection recovers its sends all the data back to the Server
- Gateway have number of integration ports that allows integration with smart passive equipment via all major industry supported protocols like SNMP, MODBUS etc.
- Plug and Play RMS that allows TowerCo’s to gradually increase the modules on site without any limitation
- Tampering is much more difficult due to Node based Architecture